Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So I'm Human Too......

I'm frustrated. Very, VERY, frustrated. I love my daughter, and yet I can't stand to be around her from time to time. I can't stand the teenage hormones that cause rude, obnoxious, and downright awful things to come out of her mouth. I can't stand the fact that I hear myself sometimes as I am speaking to her or talking to some one else in regards to her and hear the negativity spewing forth like a volcano erupting.

Then I step backward and think of the Mom who would do anything to have the little girl she lost due to a terrible disease be rude, obnoxious and hormonal. I think of the time that I spent praying for God to bless us with children.

So now I ask for all of you to forgive me for my "moments" when my frustration gets the best of me and the negativity is in the forefront. I, after all, am human too.

I love my God, I love my husband, and I love my kids. I do everything I can to live my life according to God's will, but I fall short from that glory because I, after all, am human too. I will say things that may not be right, that may offend, that may hurt and to that I am sorry.

So when you hear/read my words and think how positive they are, and then hear me speak out loud my frustrations, that does not make me a hypocrite, it makes me...HUMAN! I am positive in the fact that God is first in my life and that I will do everything I can to eminate His light on this earth.

And above all: "....forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"

No comments:

Post a Comment